Ten Reasons I Love New York this Winter
1. The best concert I’ve attended in years was on the subway platform for the L train.
2. Broadway is no longer the happiest corpse I’ve ever seen–it’s alive and well and PEE WEE IS BACK. The tin foil ball is bigger than ever and the secret word is FUN. Not to mention Kelsey Grammar in La Cage aux Folles makes me wish I were a man who wanted to dress like a woman. It’s all very bedazzled.
3. The little old ladies of the Upper West Side are finally back in Vogue with their fur and bright lipstick. But how I wish it were faux…
4. No matter how big the city is, you will always bump into someone you know.
5. The best food is often on the street.
6. The silence of Central Park in the snow.
7. Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate and nail polish chipped from sledding in the snow.
8. The giant mountain of snow in the middle of Times Square.
9. Century 21 finally got shopping carts!
10. Spending Christmas with my family.